Managing Sustainable Change entails:
- An impartial thorough perspective on strategic and organisational challenges.
- A comprehensive Systems and Business Process Workflow mapping to identify bottlenecks and problem areas that will assist in the overall Alignment, streamlining and optimization.
- A Review of Organisational Structure and interdepartmental relationships in maximizing human capital, leading to the formation of appropriate strategies for Cost management, Reengineering, Risk Management and Process Improvement.
- A Review of relationships with clients and suppliers.
- A Review of Corporate Communication Structures: – PR, Marketing
- A Gathering of market intelligence to harness emerging opportunities.
- A Focus on key performance indicators in enhancing Asset Performance